3D Event Live VUE 3.2 release
We are glad to announce that the new version of the software for quick 3D/animated image creation has been just released.
What’s new in v. 3.2:
- 1. Advanced chroma key settings and depth map generation. The software allows you to chroma-key and create a depth map for the photo right at the stage of adding photos to the project;
2. Interface changes: separate tab for each image type;
3. New product type: 3D (stereo) cards for the stereoscope. The stereoscope is a classics of 3D that has been revived in modern VR devices. A po
- cketable fold-out stereoscope can become an interesting souvenir providing high-quality 3D;
4. Two types of anaglyph generation and three types of lenticular flip image generation;
5. “Save all…” button enabling to quickly create and save images of all types;
6. Pitch test for precise pitch value (LPI) determination;
7. Additional modes of lenticular flip image generation for effect quality enhancement;
8. Flexible settings for all image types;
9. On-line manual.
- Download the demo version for free and without any registration.
- Now subscription licensing mode (pay-per-use) is available. You can start using the software commercially for a very reasonable price.